Saturday, March 5, 2011

Adventures in Twindom

My twin sister and I compiled this list our adventures during her visit in late February. What may seem lame or bizarre to others is only natural in the adventures of twindom.

Sushi with a fellow milspouse.
Puppy wake-up calls.
We cleaned like whoa.
Homemade cookies with a mug of milk.
We ate dinner with a drooling canine audience; I guess he is a big fan of pork chops.
My sister experienced a flash micro blizzard... only 10 inches in one morning.
Blueberry pancakes.
Assaulted by a snow plow... get it... we thought it was laugh out loud, hilarious.
Keys to the Miller Museum of Geology at Kingston.


3 comments:

  1. Such good times! Thanks for letting me visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post and am so glad you two got the chance to visit! And yes, I got the 'salt' joke!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. vG! That is why we will always be friends :)

    ReplyDelete