Monday, February 21, 2011

Third Attempt

This post marks the third attempt to blog this week... I have been unable to successfully complete a post - or a sentence, for that matter - due to the rambunctious pack of pups that has overtaken my townhouse. In order to complete this post without interruption, I have sequestered myself in a peaceful, quiet place better known as the kitchen counter.

They run, leap, bark, chew, play, snooze - all in unison. No lie, if one lays down to rest they all join in; likewise, if one hears something in the middle of the night they all join in chorus to alert me to potential danger (I am puzzled as to what awakens the oldest at 0400 every morning...). They really are good pups and they make a great play group. Who needs the dog park when you have three rowdy pups in the vicinity and doggie daycare?

My days are certainly not in short supply of laughter and photo ops. I have camera phone at the ready so I can send a quick snapshot to their parents in daily attempts to boost morale and share the laughter. I take my part in the healing process very seriously. 

After seeing some pictures I posted to Facebook of the pups playing, my father-in-law called and asked if I was selling tickets to the wrestling match! These pups sure know how to have a good time.

And so, to close out this third attempt I leave you with this snapshot of the fun: 


No comments:

Post a Comment