Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas, friends

This year's holiday season is bittersweet. While I am ecstatic to see my friends and family, I am reminded that my husband is far from home. This is our first Christmas as a married couple, and we are apart. My Christmas day, however, was wonderful! The magical morning started with instant messages from Matt, followed by presents with family, Christmas Day Mass, dinner at Aberdeen Barn, Harry Potter 7.1, and at the end of evening he called from down range. The true magic of the season was present in my family's home... and then it began to snow. As you know, I think snow is beautiful. What a wonderful Christmas. I can't wait to do it all again when he comes home. 

Merry Christmas, friends! Special thanks to all those dedicated to service and are therefore separated from their loved ones this holiday season. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment