Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday, Fun Day

Today started bright and early with daily happenings as usual. Wake up. Roll over. Stretch. Breakfast with the pup. Brisk walk around the block. Kennel. And then Church. After Mass I returned home, gathered the ingredients for chili, and got my dog ready for a puppy play date with my new friend and her lovely mutts. The afternoon, although cold and dreary outside, was full of warmth and sharing, friendship and laughter. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and so did the pup - trust me, he hasn't had the opportunity to run and play with other dogs for a few months... he was in heaven. This is even further proved by the long and peaceful slumber that followed our return home. My afternoon was chock full of good food, interesting tales, and even a home improvement experience - all the makings of a solid friendship. I am so glad to have made a friend and I look forward to many more Sunday, fun days. I hadn't a clue what was in store this afternoon, but because I have come to embrace this newfound and somewhat often occurrence of occasional uncertainty I am better for it.

1 comment: