Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day One: Blogs are Scary

"Do one thing every day that scares you" - Eleanor Roosevelt

Moving to a new place, trying to make friends, looking for work - these things are challenges, but blogs scare me. Zombies and blogs. Scary.

I follow the blogsters in my life; I chuckle, smile, laugh out loud, cry, pray, reflect, and sometimes even post a comment but I never thought I might be brave enough to blog myself. To blog is to reveal part of one's self, to surrender bits and pieces - and this, my friends, is a scary thing. Maybe even scarier than zombies - just sayin'.

Of all things I am inspired today by a refrigerator magnet. I feel that I must throw caution to the wind and "Enjoy this life" (Thank you, April) because my life is worth enjoying and the times I face in the near and unknown future may require me to bleed in digital ink and celebrate in html.

So, here I am worldwideweb... take me or leave me, this is my one scary thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment