Friday, February 11, 2011

Sitting in the Shower

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

We've all done it, or at least we should. I am not ashamed to admit that I often settle my bottom just under the faucet and let good old H2O do its magic. We've seen tearful scenes from Hollywood of a distraught damsel seeking answers and solace - that, friends, is certainly not my reality. Some nights I'm just tired - physical or emotional - and I need that constant cascading shower to pour over my head and replenish my energy. Other nights I just can't seem to warm myself under blankets and I turn to old faithful for encompassing, foolproof warmth. It may occasionally be a necessity to rinse product from my hair following a lovely up-do or to soothe aching muscles after shoveling snow. Even still, whatever the reason, rest assured, sitting in the shower can work wonders on my woes. Give it a go one of these days - trust me, you will feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment