Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Boredom is Not an Option

I started a list of things to do to avoid boredom. It started out with errands and other household items and then expanded into something much more meaningful...

Bored is not an option: 2011
vacuum
swiffer
dust
TA50
garage
closet
clean
laundry
read a book
write a letter
play with Ty
walk the dog
blog
sort/file paperwork
volunteer
photograph
create
build
explore
try something new
swim
yoga
stretch
call someone
plan something
take a class
find yourself lost
sing
dance
smile
laugh

This list is posted prominently on my refrigerator as a constant and pleasant reminder.
What do you do to avoid boredom?

4 comments:

  1. I like your list, it is very comprehensive. The only addition that I can think of is "pray".

    ReplyDelete
  2. paint nails
    facebook strangers
    look at things I can't afford on the internet
    follow up on my blogs
    try to stick to my diet
    annoy my friends by sending them jib jab cartoons
    curl my hair
    straighten my hair
    practice putting on make up
    torture my roommates
    comment on blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin, I pray on the daily :)
    April, TA50 is all the Army stuff that is issued to soldiers. Ask your sister, she'll know whats up :)
    Kelly, I love it!

    ReplyDelete