Monday, January 3, 2011

A Good Laugh

Some days have harder moments than others, and on those days I need to laugh. No, rather, I require laughter.

Whether I watch America's Funniest Videos or play with Ty or Youtube funny videos or watch a Disney movie... I always get a good laugh. Something about laughter heals all my aches and pains; makes everything seem simple and easy again. It is good to laugh. And on the few especially hard days when a chuckle or a snort simply won't do I require something grander. I need a large, long, and nearly inappropriately loud laugh that brings me to tears. Because if I am going to cry, I better be laughing, too. And, if I am blessed to be in the company of others then I hope to share that joy, that laughter, with them. Because around here everyone could use a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment